Infosquare offers you graduation projects in SfaxIf you want to continue to develop in a young, fast-growing but human-sized and innovation-oriented company, we offer Interniships/PFE with the prospect of becoming an Infosquare employee at the end of your project.
For 2022 Infosquare offers PFEs in its Software Factory in Sfax, Tunisia
Do you want to join a fast-growing international company for your graduation project?
- If you are in the last year of engineering school and you are one of the best elements of your class.
- If you are talented, autonomous, ambitious, rigorous and very passionate about technology,
- If you like to work in a team for the success of projects,
- If the prospect of a career at Infosquare motivates you in your search for PFE,
- If you have very good communication in French and English.
- Then take a look at our PFE offer and apply now.
CHECK OUT OUR PFE 2022 OFFERS...
PFE 2022-1: Application for analysis and error detection in employee activity reports on Odoo
- As part of a team dedicated to the realization and maintenance of ECM applications, you will be accompanied throughout your internship by technical experts and project managers and brought to:
- Timesheet Analysis
- Leave analysis
- Detection of imputation errors
- Generating imputation reminder emails
- Generation of correction request emails
- Generation of monthly activity reports
Duration: 4/6 months
- Technical environment: Odoo, Python
PFE 2022-2: Development of a system for monitoring and detecting intrusions or anomalies in Infosquare's premises and datacenter
Integrated within the IT department, you will be accompanied throughout your internship by technical experts and project managers and brought to:
- Intrusion detection at Infosquare’s premises
- Data center intrusion detection
- Fire detection
- Detection of overheating of data center equipment
- Audible alarm triggering in case of detection of major anomaly
- Sends alerts through sms, email, phone call
Duration: 4/6 months
- Raspbery, python, Iot
PFE 2021-3: Realization of an environment for the Dockerization of an opentext electronic document management software package
As part of a team dedicated to the realization and maintenance of ECM applications, you will be accompanied throughout your internship by technical experts and project managers and brought to:
- Automating the creation of an otcs software package image in standalone mode
- Automating the creation of OTCS containers in cluster mode for a development environment
- Automating the creation of OTCS containers in cluster mode for a production environment
- Technical environment: Java, IOS, Android, JEE
PFE 2022-4: Realization and deployment of the Dockerization of an AI application of translation / STT / TTS real-time voice and text
As part of a team dedicated to the realization and maintenance of natural language processing applications, you will be accompanied throughout your internship by technical experts and project managers and brought to:
- Automating the creation of a Tradivia image in standalone mode
- Automating the creation ofapplicationcontainersin cluster mode for a development environment
- Automating the creation of Tradivia containers in cluster mode for a production environment
PFE 2021-5: UX Design thinking and UI/UX Developments
Your mission will be to collaborate with our internal teams to understand the requirements, to define solutions in terms of experience and user interface so that the features offered are intuitive and easy to use.
You will be required to prototype UI and UX models and develop them.
Integrated into a team specialized in the field of Enterprise Content Management (ECM), you will be accompanied throughout your internship by technical experts and brought to:
- Training in software ergonomics and intuitive interface design skills in a “serious game” approach are a plus as well as knowledge of the programming principles of REST web services and databases
- Understand and get started with our Natural Language Processing Platform
- Carry out the evolutions around the implementation of qualification, validation and testing processes
PFE 2021-6: Setting up a business structure within a company using an ECM solution
- Design of the activity model (Perspectives, designation of forms to be prepared, [Demande de congé qui envoi par mail to leave-request par exemple] workflows)
- Configuring the security model (Company hierarchy, groups, users)
- Configuring categories, columns, and facets
- Integration of the analytical and dashboarding part (Accounting, employee file…)
- Addition of Reporting functionality (Connection to the personal mailbox and configuration of the most used search filters)
- Implementation of the different callback models
PFE 2021-7: Design and deployment of a web application for recruitment and training management
- Objective: to ensure the smooth running of a recruitment and training process
- Interviews (automatically sends invitations)
- Analysis of the participant’s facial expressions (Python Sentiment Analysis) in a visio and detection of metrics.
- Planning and monitoring
- Based on micro-service architecture
How much time you have left before your ITP starts