SAP invoice management by OpenTextRéduisez le temps de traitement des factures, optimiser l'efficacité et optimisez vos budgets avec SAP Invoice Management by OpenText. C'est une application composite qui fonctionne avec SAP pour rationaliser les opérations des comptes fournisseurs
SAP Invoice Management by OpenText Integrative Infosquare
It’s time for a new digital approach that transforms manual invoice processing into simplified and automated invoice management.
This digital approach results in short approval cycles and allows suppliers to be paid faster, while collecting important statistics that allow for continuous optimization of the process, identifying bottlenecks strangulation and simplify operations. By processing supplier invoices quickly, accurately and efficiently, businesses can improve employee productivity, cash flow and supplier relationships.
OpenText™ VIM (Vendor Invoice Management for SAP®) optimizes and simplifies the process of receiving, managing, routing and tracking invoices and associated documentation and:
- Accelerate order processing operations across the enterprise through integration with SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA.
- Increase productivity and revenue by automating routing, approval and payment processes.
- Improve supplier relationships through better access to up-to-date and accurate supplier information
- Ensure accurate and punctual reporting through automatic access to account set information.
- Improve cash flow by streamlining workflows, launching reminders and shortening the payment cycle.
- Promote regulatory compliance through a well-managed process using pre-configured rules, roles and actions.
What are the costs of managing your contracts?
SAP Invoice Management by OpenText is a pre-configured composite application that couples with SAP streamlines account sets. SAP Invoice Management by OpenText optimizes and simplifies the process of receiving, managing, tracking and routing invoices for staff assigned to. Accounts management, purchasing organizations and all other employees involved in this processing process.
Invoices are processed more efficiently and faster; Problematic invoices are automatically forwarded for problem solving, approval and payment.
SAP Invoice Management by OpenText allows you to manage invoices via a secure browser-based interface where specialists and employees can collaborate to solve problems, obtain invoice status, check order numbers, submit invoices, etc.
What are the benefits of OpenText VIM - Vendor Invoice Management for SAP?
For most businesses, processing invoices requires too much manual effort, resulting in overwork for internal resources and suppliers involved.
Manual entry of invoice data and resolution processes involve tedious searches:
- Communication with the supplier
- Processing documentation
- Requests for additional information from several parties,
- manual routing
- the laborious process of tracking and updating the status of unpaid invoices.
Supplier accounting staff spend most of their time solving these problems, while suppliers and buyers face a wide range of deterrents and disadvantages.
Download the OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP solution sheet
Fill out the form below