ECM PLATFORM PERFORMANCE MONITORINGEnsuring a perfect quality of service is key Whether your ECM/EIM solutions are on-site or in the cloud, our solutions give you total visibility and control over the health of your systems and your content management strategy.
ECM PLATFORM PERFORMANCE MONITORING
When your ECM/EIM applications are fast and easy to use, your application. users are productive and happy. When strange performance problems arise, you are at risks and your users too.
Infosquare.Monitor is a native solution to control the ECM and DAM environments.
Don’t expect a miracle from generic monitoring solutions. They are not able to help you see it clearly. Instead, use a truly specialized solution tailored to ECM’s solutions (Documentum, Opentext and Nuxeo) to make it clear.
Based on standard technologies and protocols, the solution can be deployed either “on-premise” or in SaaS mode.
The Infosquare Performance Monitoring solution lets you:
- Detect and alert any unavailability or degradation of the service.
- Centralize all the information and logs on your platform in one intuitive interface.
- Constantly audit your system’s performance as users see it.
- Go back in time to analyze a particular or ad hoc situation at any time.
- Make statistics on how your system is used and present them to you in a simple and intuitive way.
- Detect any abnormal behavior (unusual download, unauthorized login attempt).
The INFOLOGDASHBOARD APPLICATION
A visualization of all the logs on your platform, ultra-fast and in real time, in a single interface.
Immediate translation of these logs into functional transactions.
Investigation of current or past events through gradual context refining (user filtering, machine, component, action type) and use of instant reports.
THE INFOMONSERVER SERVER
Technical monitoring of your platform’s system settings (CPU, disk space, memory).
- Functional monitoring by running scripts that reproduce real human activity (default scripts or custom scripts).
- Running scripts to detect: inconsistencies, abnormal or out-of-standard uses of the system.
- Automated generation of measurements, statistics and reports based on monitoring results.
- Publication to other systems.
THE INFOLOGSERVER SERVER
- Centralizing all the logs on your platform.
- Recording all of these logs for future analysis.
- Defining immediate alerts based on criteria.